“The Voice of the Customer can be a remarkably unifying force”
CX and Journey Mapping
Komosion’s journey mapping approach follows ‘Design Thinking’ principles and seeks to establish an ‘outside in’ frame for thinking about service delivery – based on customer needs and behaviours vs existing channel design.
- We have a proprietary journey mapping process that allows us to distil and define key audience segments, journeys and needs that our clients should focus on.
- We review the internal service delivery framework to identify gaps and create prioritised phased action.
- We map journeys for Customers, Passengers, Students, Stakeholders and Employees among others
There are some places quantitative analysis simply can’t go. Behaviour and decision-making is based on emotion, and qualitative research often contains the jewels of consumer behaviour that drive growth.
We use ethnographic techniques such as mystery shopping and in-situ observation to gather qualitative insights.
We employ trained qualitative experts to run deep-dive personal interviews and focus groups. These get to the true behavioural motivations upon which product, service and design decisions hinge
We work with data sources from website analytics to rich text and statistics to define strategy, confirm touch points and produce insights.
Our approach is inclusive, designed to gain buy-in from internal stakeholders from the beginning of the project. We conduct sessions with relevant members of data and technical teams, with a view to understanding what part of the customer journey to track. We offer:
- Internal database interrogation
- Quantitative survey design
- Execution of data collection and analysis
Quantitative research enables the hypotheses gained from qualitative work to be proven or disproven as confirmed facts.
UX/UI (Web Omnichannel Assessment)
User Experience (UX) and User Interaction (UI) design are fast becoming the single most important purchase drivers for online shopping, overtaking even price in the decision-making process. People-centred websites last longer, perform better and ultimately save their owners money. We run a proven assessment, recommendation and implementation process that’s helped our clients’ performance since 2009.
- Create or refine user archetypes, needs and drivers
- Think-aloud, remote and in-person usability testing with open-ended and closed task protocols
- Information architecture review
- Card sorting activities
- Fast and efficient prototyping
- 3D architectural mapping
- Complete design package that’s 100% build-ready
We run a brand-focused in-depth review of organisations across competitors and best-practice parallel verticals. Reviews cover:
- Product offering
- Target audience
- Value proposition
- Brand positioning, brand identity
- Big idea
- Competitive insights
- Positioning statement/summary
- Brand archetype
- Visual and verbal language examples in order to demonstrate and rationalise a brand direction ready for a testing phase with employees and customers of positioning elements
- Visual Mock-ups of positioning elements
A well-defined CRM that fits an organisation’s needs is an incredibly powerful tool for growth, and a clear CRM strategy is crucial for procuring and setting up what’s often a significant investment. We look at:
- Organisational requirements
- Customer segmentation
- Existing systems architecture
- Desired outputs and communications strategy
From strategy to sourcing, setup and implementation, we drive CRM success within organisations of all sizes.
Customer Data is rarely as good as it could be, or working as hard as it should be.
We work with our clients to understand the current architecture and lifecycle of their customer data. We assess determine fit-for-purpose Quality KPIs, and quality test our client data against them.
We look for root cause problems, business impact and recommended improvement actions including ways to derive more value from data including new customer insights