Careers at Komosion
The Technical Lead is a key role for the Infrastructure and Operations capability of Komosion. You will work as a key mentor for our existing team whilst implementing best practice processes to leverage the value of Cloud Architecture for our business and clients.
Komosion is an award-winning agency specialising in Customer Experience Design and Delivery via digital and physical channels. Our services include: Management Consulting, specialising in Customer Experience Strategy and Design; Design and development of websites and online applications, physical environments and systems and processes that enhance customer experience; Cost-effective, “always-on” marketing and communication services.
- Support multiple LAMP based CMS codebases deployed on private and public cloud
- Manage, triage and where appropriate deliver against BAU development tasks utilising JIRA
- Mentor existing development and devOps team members
- Manage BAU workload for the existing development team
- Deliver high quality, error free code
- Work across multiple simultaneous projects
- Collaborate on proposals by defining solutions and estimating effort required to deliver those solutions
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role, preferably with an agency.
- You enjoy programming, devOps and motivating development teams
- You have a keen eye for detail and constantly strive for better output
- You possess excellent knowledge of fundamental Open Source web development tools and practises
- You are comfortable multi-tasking with highly proficient time management skills
- You follow the latest tech trends and understand how they relate to your work
- You have demonstrable full stack development experience with WordPress including eCommerce capability
- You have demonstrable knowledge of Object Oriented programming practises
- You have commercial experience using GIT / Bitbucket with GITFlow / Feature-Branch workflows
- You are proficient in best practice front-end development using LESS/SASS/PostCSS
- You have experience in Linux
- You have a knack for remote troubleshooting web application issues and can walk your client through the fire without getting singed
Some highly desirable experience
- Development experience with multiple CMS systems (proprietary or open source)
- Implementing team focussed DevOps workflows for Open Source solutions
- Experience with Continuous Integration environments
- Experience in implementing and managing best-practice online security measures
- Experience in Drupal 7 and above.
- Experience in Learning Management Systems (eg. Moodle)