Leading towards Extraordinary Performance
Komosion is pleased to announce the introduction of tailored Leadership Courses for Organisational and Career Development incorporating motivational speakers and facilitators.
The courses are offered via onsite and offsite workshops including some in iconic destinations and incorporating cultural experiences. Australian course locations and venues, subject to availability, include:
- Byron at Byron and Surfing Australia’s High Performance Centre, Casuarina, both on the far north coast of NSW
- a range of venues at other locations including in Sydney, Melbourne, the Gold Coast, the Kimberley Region, the Northern Territory, the Daintree, Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef and Uluru – places where you will know you are part of our great country.
We offer tailored programs to cater for Boards, Corporate and Government C-Suite, Middle Management, Small Business and for Youth. We can also offer learning programs in international locations.
- We seek to support and help people who are striving to achieve.
- We see Australia as a global leader in a range of endeavours including education, science and sustainability.
- We see inclusivity as a strength and believe in both celebrating and protecting Australia’s uniqueness: its nature, wildlife, landscape and natural resources.
- We strive not just for Achievement, but also for Balance and Sustainability.
- We care about our history and our culture, including our astonishing Indigineous Culture and Heritage.
- We welcome potential collaborators and partners and hope together we can contribute to furthering Australia and providing leadership to the rest of the world.
Like a lighthouse, good Leadership helps guide our way
Contact us to design a course
Image: Bradley’s Head was named after William Bradley, an officer on the Sirius, guard ship of the First Fleet. In 1905, due to numerous accidents, a small lighthouse, was built at the tip of Bradley’s Head.
We create experiences and build programs incorporating content from
a range of contemporary and topical leadership subject areas
a range of contemporary and topical leadership subject areas
1. Transformational Leadership.
2. Emotional Intelligence.
3. Communication including Proactive Dialogue.
4. Honour. Respect. Integrity. Reputation.
5. Delegation. Trust. Collaboration. Diversity.
6. Growth, Innovation & Creativity.
7. Strategy, Goals and Organisational Culture.
8. Organisational Change and Development.
9. Developing Human Capital.
10. Revising Corporate Ethics, Values, Vision and Mission.
The People in our Leadership Practice
Our Practice has been designed by Esther Rikkone who is the Leadership & Organisational Development Principal. Esther holds an MSc in Organisational Psychology, Leadership and Organisational Development from the London School of Economics. Moscow-born, Esther is also completing her Master 5 Commercial Skipper Ticket, following the bespoke traditions of Sydney Maritime. She has a background in private and corporate aviation, veterinary science, management, psychology, and has completed courses in media and design, Aboriginal culture and education.
One of Esther’s favourite quotes comes from Dr. Briony Scott, the Principal of Wenona School, Sydney, who said: The stars are the events which happen to us (those we cannot control) and the constellations are the narratives which we create around them.”
John undertook a Masters of Management at the Australian National University (ANU) as the recipient of a scholarship awarded by multinational technology firm EDS, ultimately absorbed into DXC Technology. He has lived and learned from many challenges of leadership in a variety of roles including scaling with the biggest sporting event in the history, leading a successful tech start up, running a Government agency, being both a Non Executive Director and Chairman of a number of Boards as well as from founding and running a boutique management consulting business.
John admires the Mindfulness of Deepak Chopra who says: “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.”
Lisa believes Innovating around your customer is the secret to success. She specialises in Strategy and Solution Development, CX Design & Delivery. Lisa has served as Head of Marketing & Content, Digital Media, Network Ten; Marketing Director, Consumer and Online, Microsoft Australia; GM – Brand, Communications & Insights for REA Group; and as a Non Executive Director for Onthehouse Group when it was a listed company.
Lisa is a former Bain management consultant with Bain & Company and holds a Bsc. in Management Science and an MBA from INSEAD.
“Business is about people,” says Peter whose career began in the Australian Defence Force – the Royal Australian Navy. He then moved into the private sector where he spent time in Japan and the United States studying business strategies and the concept of continuous improvement.
Peter’s passion for people development saw him purchase a license with Leadership Management Australia in 1996. Since then, he has presented to hundreds of people on the world stage at international conventions in the US, Europe and Asia
Michelle has coached hundreds of individuals to achieve both personal and business success and achieve balance in all areas of their lives. She has presented to hundreds of people at World Conventions in the United States, Europe and Australia.
Michelle has a passion for people and helping them to reach their full potential.
As part of developing our leadership practice, we are bringing together a team of people who reflect diversity because the best decisions and ultimately the best leadership draws on as wide a range of perspectives as possible.
And to this end we are pleased to welcome Brett Leavy who brings expertise in cross-cultural awareness, Visual Arts, and traditional, sustainable foods to the development of tailored Leadership courses for our clients. Click here to check out Brett’s work
Nicolette is a Senior Accountant Manager and Business Analyst. She was born and grew up in Tasmania and believes effective leadership is key to any successful business or organisation. For her, this means providing inspiration, passion and values that motivate others to achieve their best.
Nicolette holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations from RMIT University and a Bachelor Of Contemporary Arts from the University of Tasmania.
Our Young Leaders
Rachel is a Year 12 Student at Wenona School, North Sydney.
She is Bilingual (English, Russian) and her interests include Economics, Law, Design, Arts and Sports.
Lucas has commenced Medical Science at Macquarie University.
His interests include Medicine, Science, Law and Sports (Soccer and Basketball).
Komosion is a member of the NSW Business Chamber and its Executive Chairman is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors